baby development

Mar 25, 2007

What A DAY!!

Daddy & mummy brought me to Takashimaya Baby Fair today. Daddy bought me a new stroller fan cos I had bitten off my old fan in Ikea Tampines yesterday & Mummy bought me a new stroller toy cos mummy see Ian kor-kor, Emerson kor-kor & Garrick di-di all have stroller toys except me, with only a stroller fan to entertain myself. Then after biting off the fan blade yesterday, I can only stare outside & suck my own fingers...

See my chewed 2 blade fan & new green fan...

Then we went to have dinner at a Japanese restaurant wif Uncle Jason, Auntie Justine & Elijah kor-kor. Daddy finished his dinner first, so mummy asked him to feed me teething biscuits. But I bite off a large chunk & almost choke...My eyes & nose started to turn red, & I was gagging for air...Mummy & daddy quickly pat on my back but I was still choking for air!! Then Auntie Justine quickly carried me over & wanted to pat my chest to dislodge the food. Luckily during the transfer, I recovered. Sigh...everyone was so frightened! Even Elijah kor-kor also stopped to look. When daddy carried me over, I puke & all the tofu porridge tat I've taken earlier on daddy's arm & my clothing.




Sigh! WAT A DAY!

2 comments:

The store keeper said...

You must hv given ur daddy and mummy a bad shock. Thank good ness you are alright now :) Next time take small bite lah..

Kaylyn said...

But I LOVE my teething biscuits! I can't seem to have enough...