baby development

Mar 16, 2007

Porridge Time

Mummy has been trying to feed me eat porridge for weeks & weeks, but I always rejects. Mummy tried ways & means to encourage me to eat porridge. She even puts carrots, sweet potatoes & brocollis into the porridge, with pork rib bones as soup stock cooking in the slow cooker for hours, sometimes overnight. But all to no avail. Mummy complained tat I'm too lazy to chew & swallow my food, prefering to stick to my milk only.

However, mummy is worried tat I'm not getting enough nutrients cos I also rejects cereals. My main source of food is still milk plus some veg & fruit purees. No wonder I'm in the 25th percentile for my weight...sigh...Mummy also gave up on me!

No wonder Mummy is so happy today when I finished half a bowl of pumpkin & cauliflower porridge (which she decided to cook last min)...YUM..YUM...tastes so sweet!

1 comment:

The store keeper said...

Jiayou! Kaylyn, I am sure you can do better! Pumpkin is also one of my fav!