baby development

Mar 11, 2007

My 1st Holiday

Daddy & mummy brought me onboard Superstar Virgo for a 3days 2 nights cruise trip to Malacca/Port Klang. Daddy also invited Ye Ye & Nai Nai to join in the holiday.
The immigration queue to the cruise ship was so long tat it was already 10pm by the time we reached our cabin. However, I was too excited to sleep & kept rolling all over the bed & squeaking non-stop! Daddy & mummy couldn't stand me & brought me for supper.
During the night performance of the Shaolin Temple monks, I actually slept thru! Mummy & daddy was so amazed tat I could fall asleep in such a noisy environment.
Mummy & daddy also took me to the pool for a swim. I was afraid & didn't wanna submerge my body into the water. Then mummy's hand slipped & I took a gulp of pool water..YUCKS!

No comments: