baby development

Mar 15, 2007

Gai..Gai...

Mummy brought me to shopping at OG private sale today b'cos Auntie Lizhen has OG membership card. Wah! There's really lotsa people in the departmental store...mostly aunties though... Mummy bought lotsa stuff for me, 1 swimming costume, 1 sunglasses & 1 portable food jar..hope daddy won't notice the big credit card bill..hee..hee...



Here's me wif my sunglasses...



Later, we went for a drink at Delifrance, Centerpoint. Mummy feed me my favourite Baby Bites biscuits & I was SO HAPPY! Yum...yum...

3 comments:

Bryan wong,Mama & dada said...

what . .a pretty girl,you look beautiful with sunglasses,too bad I am late to ask you to be my girlfriend ,Ianboy already ask you to be his GF when you`re outing together. ..I am so mad

Little Angel Venice said...

Wow Kaylyn so good life..mummy oso go OG shopping today..but never buy anything for me...so sad : )

Kaylyn said...

Dear little piggy,
Ian-boi didn't ASK me leh..he just grab my little hand under the table...
Dun worry, u r a little handsome chap too! Wif u big round eyes, u really charm my mummy...:P

Dear Venice,
Dun worry. Ur mummy always buy branded clothings for u too! I always see u deck out in FOX Baby from head to toe.