baby development

Mar 3, 2007

My 1st Competition


Mummy entered my photo into the Baby Idol Contest & was shortlisted for the semi-finals round of the Enchanting Eyes catergory...Here's a clip of what went on during that day.
Mummy says I'm a good gal cos I was already very hungry when we were still queueing up for our turn to appear on stage. However, I didn't fuss or cry at all! Instead, I keep sucking my fingers & nibbling at the queue number sticker stuck on my arm.
Although eventually I didn't even get into the final round, mummy is already proud of my achievements!
Also wanna thank all the aunties tat came all the way to Suntec to support me & help me take photos.

2 comments:

Queenie said...

Both mummy dearest & princess Kaylyn are so beautiful & adorable! Kaylyn is so well behaved.. and I love it when she sucks her thumb! She's so cool about it.. =)

Kaylyn said...

I don't only suck my thumb...I suck every fingers & fist...hee..hee...esp. the index & 4th finger...to make the 'peace' sign!