baby development

Mar 26, 2007

July Babies Gathering at MTDT's Lovenest in Punggol

Mummy brought me to Zavier kor-kor's house in Punggol today for a gathering with all my babies friends. We reached there at about 2.30pm cos we were lost on the way there...Why? Cos blur mummy wrote down the wrong street address lah! Somemore she still complained to Auntie MTDT tat she gave the wrong address to her. LOL!

I was so happy meeting all my friends again! My friends were all grabbing & snatching toys from one another, but I choose to sit quietly & play with the toy hoop.

Then while mummy was busy yakking with the other aunties, I fell asleep in her arms...

By about 6pm, everyone has left except for us & Ian di-di with his mummy. Auntie MTDT then brought out a pooh bear toy which walks on sound activation. I was so curious & kept following the bear go around the hse...Ha..ha...

No comments: