baby development

Mar 19, 2007

Kindermusik Trial

Daddy & mummy brought me to Kindermusik trial class at Tanglin Mall today...Didn't sleep early last night (in fact we only reached home at 1.30am), so I only woke up at 11am tis morning. Daddy had to rush through my feeding & bathing so we could be on time for the 12noon trial class. Unfortunately, we were still 10mins late.
Mummy & daddy didn't know where Kindermusik was. Luckily they saw Auntie Peachsorbet & Kirsten Mei-mei walking in front...Then daddy said just follow them, definitely won't be wrong..hee..hee...

The trial class was full of songs & dances (mummy was dancing though...& I just relax in her arms) & the teacher really sing well! I was given ball to sit on, bells to ring & drums to beat on. Waoh!! There's even a parachut flying in the air while I climb all over under it...Hee..hee...I can see lotsa my friends enjoyed the session, but I was too tired to care....I almost doze off in class & started sucking my fingers again.

Later on, mummy & the other aunties met at McDonalds for chit chat & makan....while daddy was banished into a corner wif Xavier Kor-kor's father (sayang hor)...I suddenly felt energetic & started blabbering non-stop...Mummy took out my favourite teething biscuits & I started munching away...

But I was simply too tired & fell asleep while on our way out of Tanglin Mall carpark.

**Note from Mummy**
Dear Kaylyn,
Sorry for coming home so late last night while visiting friends...Mummy & daddy had lotsa things to catch up. Luckily, you managed to sleep for a few hours in our friend's hse. Mummy promised not to make you too tired before the next trial, ok? Hopefully, you'll enjoy it better!!

Mummy is still considering to enrol you for Kindermusik class or not...cos you didn't enjoy yourself today. Actually, you seemed like a 'stone' through-out the class...haa..haa...anyway, will see how the tumbletots trial goes before deciding.
****

No comments: