baby development

May 31, 2008

What A Day!

Mummy & daddy brought me to Pasir Ris park for another bicycle ride today. The sky was dark & gloomy when we woke up in the morning but we still got prepared & drove to Pasir Ris park cos daddy & mummy had already arranged a playdate with En Qi & her parents.

It wasn't so bad when we reached Pasir Ris. The sky has cleared & we can even see alittle sun peaking out from behind the clouds. There's a newly open cafe just behind the bicycle rental shop, so we decided to have b'fast first. Daddy ordered some char siew buns & dough sticks for all of us. The dough sticks were soggy & the buns had ants. Luckily the owner is willing to exchange them with kaya toasts.

We ride for abt 45mins then we proceeded to the beach for some sand play. Auntie Lizhen had brought along sand toys & mat today. I had so much fun! Daddy took me for a stroll along the shallow water & I kept dragging him further in...all b'cos I wanna go swimming. Haha. When r u bringing me for a swim again, daddy?

En Qi wanna play at the playground so we all proceeded there soon after. I had a great time playing on the swing, esp when daddy pushed me really high up in the air.

Suddenly it started to drizzle & we all quickly cycled back to the rental shop to return the bikes. We were all famished so mummy suggested to go to Downtown East for lunch. There's a new building erected next to Downtown East & there're lotsa eateries & restaurants there. We headed straight to famous Mr Chicken Rice who's chef cum owner was the ex-chef of Chatterbox, Mandarin Hotel. Daddy didn't find the chicken rice exceptionally different though...

After lunch, we happened to walk past the mini ferris wheel & mummy suggested bringing me for a ride. Child above 75cm requires a ticket so we bought the family package for 3 pax which is $15.50. I enjoyed myself tremendously & kept waving & saying hello to passerbys.

By then it was already 3pm & time to go home. I was so tired that I dozed off just 5mins into the car ride. I didn't even wake up when mummy wiped me clean & put me down to bed. WHAT A DAY!!

No comments: