baby development

May 17, 2008

Bicycle Riding in Pasir Ris Park

It's a sunny day so Daddy brought us to Pasir Ris Park to cycle. Mummy had originally wanted to laze around on the beach while daddy ride with me on the bike. However, daddy prefered mummy to join in so it'll be more fun.

The bike rental is quite cheap. Only $8 for 2hours (knowing well that we'll never be able to cycle for 2 full hours..haha) so we choose a twin bike with a child seat attached behind. I was so excited through out the ride that I kept screaming & pointing to the view around me.

After 30mins, we've reached the other end of Pasir Ris park so we decided to turn back & have a rest along the way. Mummy fed me pork floss bread & water while daddy laze around on the bench. I was so eager to continue the ride that I refused to finish my bread. Kept pushing mummy towards the bike, shouting "Go..go..cycle bike..".





This time, mummy made sure I rest my feet on the child seat leg rest so I won't keep kicking on mummy's legs in front & also make me put my hands on the hand rest in front of me. I'm very guai though cos through out the return trip, my hands & feets stayed there permanently. Mummy is very proud of me.

We were all exhausted & hungry after the ride so daddy suggested having a quick lunch at Elias Mall MacDonalds. Mummy is on diet so she only had a fillet burger. I managed to finish 1 box of 6pcs chicken nuggets & surprisingly, I refused daddy's offer of french fries. :P

As soon as we reached home, I nap until Da Yi & Xiao Yi came to our house for Mahjong game. After napping for about 3hours, I'm fully recharged & had so much fun running around, playing & fighting with Aisaac kor-kor & Ashley jie-jie.

No comments: