baby development

May 12, 2008

Latest Achievement

Mummy brought me to Ah Mah's house today after my afternoon nap. I was eager to play with my cousins but too bad, they were still having their nap when I reached.

In order to distract me from waking them up, Ah Mah brought out wooden puzzles for me to play. The wooden puzzles have shapes of different modes of transportation & I'm supposed to match them according to their shape.

I managed to complete all on my own in about 15mins. Mummy was very surprised because she didn't know I can complete puzzles by myself. She is so proud of me because this is the 1st time mummy has seen me working on puzzles.

Mummy reckon it might be due to the constant exposure towards wooden puzzles during Busy Buddies class. There is a 15mins free play during every class and there're always a few wooden puzzles lying around on the floor, even though I always choose to ride on the rocking horse instead. Haha.

No comments: