baby development

May 22, 2008

Official Start of Toilet Training

Mummy started my official toilet training today. Initially, she only let me sit on the toilet seat before shower everyday. I dun really know wat's going on so I just sit there & do nothing. Mummy then make use of the opportunity to brush my teeth, clean my eyes & wipe my face while I'm seated.

Then as days passes, I'll pee occasionally in the toilet bowl & mummy will reward me with praise. I'll be so proud of my achievement tat I'll keep clapping my hands. In the meantime, mummy also let me observe her using the toilet & also allow me to explore & see wat happens when I flush the toilet bowl. Haha..I know it sounds gross.

Then recently, mummy find tat I can pee everytime when I'm seated at the toilet bowl. So she felt it's time to officially start my toilet training. So starting from today, mummy brought me to the toilet at every 45mins interval & I really pee everytime. My diaper is relatively dry in between the toilet trips. I only had 1 accident today where I pooed halfway in my diaper before telling mummy I need to go. Mummy quickly rushed me to the toilet but it's too late. Anyway, I'm using pull up pants now, cos mummy is afraid of accidents like pee/poo on sofa. But when I nap or sleep at night, I'm still using NTUC diapers..cos it's cheaper.

No comments: