baby development

May 21, 2008

What an Eventful Day!

Daddy went reservist today & came back home early. Mummy & daddy then waited till I wake up from my afternoon nap & brought me swimming at the swimming complex near our house.

I enjoyed myself so much! Kept splashing around the pool & looking at all the jie jies & kor kors learning to swim. Unfortunately I'm too young, otherwise I also wanna join in.

After the swim, daddy suddenly remembered that ye ye & nai nai are coming back to Singapore today from their Taiwan trip. So he decided to bring us there for dinner & also to fetch them home at the same time.

We had dinner at Ajisen Ramen at T1 & I really enjoy the char siew ramen & taco pachi. Then we proceeded to the viewing gallery to watch airplanes land. I had a great time running around the big open space & crawling up & down the chairs. Mummy & daddy were both too tired to chase after me so they sat down at the side, watching me from a distance & surfing net on the HP at the same time.

We spent about 1hr plus at the viewing gallery before ye ye & nai nai's plane touched down. We then proceeded to the arrival hall to wait for them. We waited & waited but we still didn't see them. I was getting very restless so daddy propped me on his shoulders & walked around the arrival hall. I like being so high up above looking down at other people's head. Haha.

Finally about 30mins later, we saw ye ye & nai nai walking down to the luggage belt waiting to retrieve their belongings. They didn't know we're coming to fetch them so they were very surprised when they saw us.

During the car ride home, I was busy playing with a plastic hook & daddy mischieviously asked me if I could let him play too. I said no but daddy kept insisting. I was very fedup & shouted "No..no...I say NO!" Both daddy & mummy were so shocked! They didn't realised I had learnt to form complete sentences already. Mummy didn't know how to react cos although she was pleased that I had managed to speak in complete sentences, but she also didn't want me to be so rude towards daddy.

No comments: