baby development

Jun 3, 2008

Lunch with CG Aunties

As usual, mummy brought me to have lunch with the CG Aunties. We decided to have lunch at thise Japanese restaurant at the basement of Centerpoint. Their bento sets are quite cheap..about $10 each while their ramen costs only about $8. However, the drinks are ex! 1 bottle of Yacult costs $2 (can buy 1 pack from supermart) & a glass of soft drinks costs $7.50, nearly as much as their set lunch.

After lunch, mummy took a cab to Phantom Models as auntie Ethel had referred me for an ad casting. Unfortunately, I fell asleep in the cab & mummy had to carry me up the stairs to the office. The lady was worried that I'll be cranky when I wake up so she asked mummy to wake me up & let me warm up first before we proceed to the studio for some photoshoots.

The minute I woke up, I started playing with the toys around the office. I have no problems warming up to the 'strange' place & strangers too...soon, it's time for the photoshoots & mummy used the toys to distract me & prompt me into making some facial expressions. It was quite fun actually! It all end in 15mins & we soon left. Unfortunately, it started raining & mummy had forgotten to bring umbrella. She had to push me in the rain as all the 'selfish' shop owners in Chinatown had pushed their trolleys & goods into the shelter, thereby blocking the whole passageway. Some shopowners even stared at us when mummy tried to push the pram through the narrow spacing along the passageway for fear that we'll damage their goods unintentionally.


No comments: