baby development

Jun 11, 2008

Kongfu Panda

Mummy brought me to another movie today. It's called Kongfu Panda. We met auntie ylc & Caitlin at AMK Hub for the 1145am show, but it's hard to catch a cab during the morning so we bought tickets for the 1245pm show instead.

We reached AMK Hub at 12noon so we still have enough time for an early lunch at the nearby foodcourt. After lunch, we then proceeded to the Cathay theatre & queued up for popcorns & drinks. The usher forbidded us to bring our prams into the theatre but mummy persuaded him by promising to fold the pram up & kept in a corner so it'll not inconvenience others.

I was so engrossed through-out the whole show due to the fast pace, action packed movie. I love the kongfu stunts & funny dialogues. I was busy staring hard at the screen & eating popcorns at the same time so mummy had a good time relaxing in her seat. Towards the end of the show, I almost buried my whole face into the popcorns cos it's simply too delicious. Can I have more next time, mummy?

No comments: