baby development

Apr 30, 2007

Trip to Underwater World


Mummy & Daddy brought me to Underwater World at Sentosa today! There are lotsa fishes, sharks, stingrays, turtles, jellyfish, corals....It's my first trip to the Underwater World but Mummy & Daddy don't know if I understand what's going on cos I kept staring at the tanks with my mouth wide open.

Then we went to the nearby Rasa Sentosa lobby for a drink while mummy & daddy relaxes.

Since the Underwater World ticket include admission to the Dolphin Lagoon show, Daddy then drove us to the other side of the island. It was very hot & there were a lot of people. Mummy managed to find us some seats under the shade & we waited patiently for the dolpines to appear. However after 5mins into the show, I started to become cranky. Cos I'm simply too hot & tired to enjoy the show.

Mummy was feeling very hungry, & so Daddy drove us to Vivocity for dinner. I managed to finish my porridge while Daddy & Mummy dig into their Burger. Yum...yum...

No comments: