baby development

Apr 25, 2007

A Day in Auntie Gillian's House

Mummy brought me to visit Auntie Gillian today with Auntie Angela. We took a cab down to Holland Hills but didn't know which block Auntie Gillian is staying. So we got down at the nearest lobby & called Auntie Gillian for directions.

OMG! She's staying at the furthest block & Mummy have to carry me & walk uphill all the way to Lobby 2C. Hee..hee...Mummy said it's good exercise for her though.

Auntie Gillian's house is really huge & spacious! Very neat & tidy too. Mummy wanted to put me down on the floor to roam around, but was worried about me disturbing Kitty Sophy (who's actually very shy!). So Mummy has to look out for me while 'TRYING' to enjoy Auntie Angela's homemade salad.



Here's a pix of me & Sophy checking each other out! Sophy ran away the moment I stretch out my arm to touch her...


We spent the whole afternoon chatting & watching Shrek 2. I had a cat nap on the couch & woke up just in time for the exciting part.

By the time Daddy came to pick us up after work, it was raining very heavily. So we sat for awhile longer & chatted with Uncle Rajiv who just came home from work.

Suprisingly, Sophy allows Daddy to touch her even though Auntie Angela was trying to get closed to her for the whole afternoon without success. Haa..haa...must be Daddy's BO that Sophy was attracted to.

No comments: