baby development

Apr 6, 2007

A Day By The Beach

Mummy & daddy brought me to East Coast Park for a picnic by the beach today. Ah Ma, Ah Gong, Da Yi, Da Yi Zhang, Xiao Yi, Xiao Yi Zhang, Aissac & Ashely were also there with us. There were lotsa goodies spread out across the picnic mat but NOTHING for me...sob..sob...Luckily mummy brought my favourite teething biscuits along.

I enjoy rolling around the mat, hoping to grab some tibits while no one's watching. Too bad mummy was always watching out for me...:(

2 comments:

Sunshine Smurf said...

Dear Kaylyn,

Dun worry... U tell Da Yi wat u like to eat i'll make for u.. Btw i made potato salad tat day rite... Thot u ate it?

Kaylyn said...

Hi Da Yi,
Yup..ate some potato salad tat day...It's nice!
How about some lobster or sharks fin soup next time? Hee...hee...