baby development

Apr 5, 2007

Makan at Burger King with Auntie Vikky, Auntie Jasmine & Cindy Jie-Jie

This afternoon, mummy brought me out for lunch with Auntie Vikky, Auntie Jasmine & Cindy jie-jie. Mummy said my teething period is over for the time being, so better take this opportunity to go out. Otherwise always stuck at home & idle is very unhealthy.

We went to Burger King at Orchard Cineleisure for lunch. Mummy make me sit in the highchair watching everyone eat while I can only munch on my teething biscuits. Luckily, Auntie Vikky sits beside me & I enjoy playing with her...:)

Mummy has not meet them for a quite some time & so they chatted for very long. I was very tired & started to become cranky. Mummy then quickly put me inside the sling & I soon doze off (reluctantly cos there's simply too much things to see).

We took a cab home. And as we reached the house, I woke up...Poor mummy...She thought she can take a breather once we reached home...hee...hee...

No comments: