baby development

Apr 29, 2007

July Babies Gathering at Gina's House in CCK

Mummy brought me to Auntie Gina's house in Chua Chu Kang today for the July Babies Gathering. Yipee! I can play with all my baby friends again!!

As usual, we reached there late & there were already about 14 babies playing around on the bumper mat & fighting over all the toys. Haa...haa...

Mummy was happy to see all the familiar faces & started chatting & munching. She was more relaxed today cos Daddy came along to the gathering & helped to look out for me.

Auntie Geri made Tiramisu & it was really yummy! However, she refused to give her recipe to others cos Auntie Serena wanted to make the Tiramisu for us next time & was afraid that her baking will not be up to standard. WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOUR TIRAMISU, AUNTIE SERENA!!!!

Later, Daddy drove us to Kranji reservoir which is quite near to Auntie Gina's house. However by the time we reached there, I was already fast asleep in the car...

No comments: