baby development

Jun 29, 2007

OFF TO THE ZOO!

Daddy & mummy brought me to the zoo today. They had originally planned to set off early in the morning as it's cooler. Who knows, I slept till 10.30am. Mummy then quickly fed & bathe me, hoping to reach the zoo before 12noon.

While Daddy & mummy prepared to go out, I fell alseep again. Mummy then decided to let me nap first before going out. At the same time, mummy & daddy can have lunch at home first.

I woke up the moment daddy reached home after buying food. Hahaha..daddy was so shocked! He thought he could have a peaceful lunch before I wake up. Gotcha Daddy!

We reached the zoo at 2pm. Just in time for the animals feeding time & Elephant Show. I saw many animals...monkeys, elephants, polar bears, white tigers, hippos, otters etc

It was very hot & I kept pespiring. Luckily Mummy brought along my sun hat & 2 fans! Kiasu mummy!

In the middle of the trip, the started to drizzle. Mummy & daddy quickly pushed me into the aircon-shelter to wait out the rain. Woah! Cool.........

Daddy was very tired after walking for some time & actually dozed off while we were snacking! Mummy said daddy can sleep everywhere...somemore look so ugly like sitting in coffeeshop!



We left the zoo at 4pm and I dozed off immediately when the car moves.


Mummy then suggested going to Auntie Ethel's house to meet up with the PTTs & babies friends. Daddy was worried that I might be too tired, but I think I have 6th sense. I immediately woke up! Hahaha..missed the chance to play with my babies friends? NO WAY!

Upon reaching Auntie Ethel's house, mummy quickly brought me to the swimming pool with fountains.

See me enjoying myself with daddy!!


No comments: