baby development

Jul 1, 2007

JULY BABIES BIRTHDAY BASH!!

Today is the July Babies B'day Bash & I'm so excited.

We arrived at My Gym, Great World City at 2.10pm. Mummy is too excited and actually remembered the time wrongly. The party is supposed to start at 3pm!

Luckily Auntie Zita & Venice was already there waiting, so we all sat outside the cafe at My Gym & waited.

Mummy is the committee member so she helped out pasting the giant poster & labeling all te babies & forum members. Luckily daddy was around to look after me.

Here's the poster...

BEFORE...


AFTER...



Isn't it nice? It's the hard work of the PTTs.

There were lotsa games & gym activites. SO FUN! Daddy danced with me & almost ran out of breath. Haha..Mummy keep laughing at daddy's predicament.



The theme of the b'day bash was Mickey & Minnie Mouse & there's even a personalised cupcakes with all the b'day babies name!!





I was so excited that I had trouble falling asleep at night. What A DAY!!

No comments: