baby development

Jul 26, 2007

I'm Potty Trained!

Mummy has been trying to potty train me since a week ago. Everytime I make the poo-poo expression, mummy will carry me & run to the toilet. Put me on the baby toilet seat & make the hmm-hmm sound.

But everytime is unsuccessful! I preferred to explore the toilet, shake my legs & touch the toilet seat rather than concentrating on pooing. Then after mummy put the diaper back on me, I pooed in the diapers.

Haa..haa...Sorry mummy. I'm just not used to pooing in the toilet!

Today as usual, mummy put me on the toilet seat after I make the poo-poo expression. After making hmm-hmm sound for 5mins, she heard droop-droop sound coming from the toilet bowl followed by whishing sound. Haaa...haa...I FINALLY poo into the toilet bowl!

Mummy is so excited that she started clapping & cheering!

No comments: