baby development

Jun 9, 2007

Baby Zavier's 1st Birthday Party

Today is Zavier's 1st birthday party & mummy & daddy brought me to the clubhouse at Comcenter to celebrate with him

The place is really spacious & huge! There's a lot of Pooh Bear balloons & even a play area with float filled with balls, rides & children's slides. Auntie Michelle said she rented the toys at $80 for 4hours. Well, it's really reasonable!

Even though I couldn't eat the buffet, I enjoyed myself a lot playing in the play area.

Mummy & daddy loved the Pooh Bear birthday cake & agar agar. Mummy then decided to order the agar agar for my birthday in July.

By the time we left the party, it's already about 8pm. I slept in the car on the way home & didn't wake up till next morning...Haa..haa...
Pix 'stealed' from Venice's blog....cos mummy spoilt the camera's memory card & all pixs are lost!

1 comment:

Sunshine Smurf said...

Aiyoo...
Luckily i've seen some of the pictures. Y u so careless?