baby development

Jun 26, 2007

PTT Gathering at my house

Today is such an unlucky day.

I've always LOVE rolling around in my crib & finally TODAY, I knocked my eye onto the crib & resulted in a swollen eye wif a scar running down my eye. It was so painful that I cried hysterically & mummy had to use a cold compress to soothe the bump. Mummy then quickly unscrew the part of the crib where I bumped into so that I would not injure myself again.

See my scar running down my left eye...

After that, PTT aunties came to my house for a gathering. Auntie Serena bought hairclips for me & all the other baby gals & mummy quickly pin it up in my hair.

Being curious, I wanted to find out how the hairclip taste like. So I pulled it off my hair & put in inside my mouth. Luckily Auntie Yuen noticed & shouted out to mummy. Mummy had to dig her fingers inside my mouth before she can retrieved it. She beat my little hands cos she was really MAD!!

Then when the PTT aunties left, I crawled under the Mahjong table & hit my head...CRY AGAIN...

Sigh...I'm so glad that the day is finally over....

No comments: