baby development

Feb 25, 2008

PTT Gathering at Auntie Serena's House

Mummy brought me to Auntie Serena's house for a playgroup today. We took bus 88 from Hougang Ave 8 all the way to Pasir Ris. During the bus journey, I kept staring at an auntie seating behind me. So when mummy shifted our seat to the back of the bus beside the auntie, she leaned over & asked me why I was starring at her.

Of course, I didn't say anything...just smile blankly back at her. Auntie commented to mummy that I'm very sociable & not afraid of strangers. Unlike her neighbour's boy. Mummy just keep quiet & smile.

Finally, we reached our stop & slowly stroll our way to Auntie Serena's house. Mummy had forgotten which floor the unit is so she called Auntie Serena's HP. However, nobody pick up the call so Mummy tried her luck by going to level 5, 7, 9. End up, it's actually at level 6.

Emerson was not around as he was in childcare today. So I only played with Ian & Garrick. There were alot of toy cars around the house & mummy 'drove' me around in one. Ian saw us & wanted to squeeze into the ride with us. The ride can only be operated by turning the steering wheel left to right & after awhile, mummy is exausted. Ian offered to 'drive' us this time. All of us are so amazed with his arm strength!

Here's a pix of us in the ride.

No comments: