baby development

Feb 7, 2008

1st Day of CNY Visiting

It's the first day of CNY & we started the day early.

I woke up at 830am & Mummy started preparing my stuff for the day. We left the house by 930am & went to Nai Nai's house first. It was all quiet cos everyone just woke up from sleep. We had breakfast & Nai Nai gave me a big ang bao. Even though Nai Nai was busy in the kitchen, I still managed to entertain myself by running around.

Next, we went to Ah Mah's house & the same thing happened! It was quiet cos they just woke up from sleep. I waited for a very long time for my cousins to arrive until I nap. Hmm...mayb we shouldn't start CNY visiting so early next year.

Finally, Da Yi & Da Yi Zhang arrived & we all went to Ah Mah's mother's house together. There were many people & it's really very cramp. Some of us even have to spill into the bedroom to chit chat. We were there for about 1.5hr & left at about 4pm.

It's been a long day & Daddy & Mummy were all tired. However, I'm still energetic & refused to nap at home. So they brought me to Nai Nai's house again for dinner.

No comments: