baby development

Sep 15, 2007

My 1st Mooncake Festival Celebration

Mummy & daddy brought me to celebrate my 1st Mooncake Festival with all my baby friends today.

Auntie Ethel graciously volunteer to book a function room at her condo to host the party. Nice location too, cos it's very near to baby pool with SOoooo many fountains! It's supposed to ba a potluck party so Daddy cooked chicken curry.

We reached there at about 5pm. Just nice as the sun is not so hot. Baby Gillian & Ian had already finished their swim & were about to shower. Luckily, baby Keagan is still preparing to go into water.

Daddy accompanied me swimming as mummy felt it's too troublesome for her to jump into the pool. I wasn't scared at all! Haha! Must have been the training mummy gave me while bathing me in the tub. I accidentally drank some pool water, but I'm still alright. Didn't fuss at all.

Thereafter, daddy showered & feed me porridge. Still not enough though..the swim must be made me SOoo hungry. Mummy then fed me some nuggets, fishballs, beehoon & rice cake. Yum..yum.. I almost zonked out in the pram after all the activity, but Daddy had to pull me up for photo takings. I immediately became alert.

After playing around in the function room, it's finally time for lantern procession! One by one, our daddy & mummy hold our little hands & pretty lantern to parade around the pool. Haha! So funz!! Obiang music from our lanterns rang throughout the whole pool.

We stopped by the playground under the lightly-lit lamp & started playing with the slide in the dark! Woah! What an experience! All the babies were fighting to get onto the slide & preventing others from playing by sitting at the bottom of the slide. Haha.

The party ended at about 830pm with all the babies yawning away. What a GREAT party!! Best that I've attended so far!

1 comment:

The store keeper said...

Kaylyn look so sexy and daddy so macho....! and why is zavier naked?? Hahaha..