baby development

Sep 21, 2007

I can WALK!!

I can finally WALK!

It all happened so fast. 3 weeks ago, mummy bought a pair of squeaky shoes for me cos she was worried why I haven't learn to walk when most of my baby friends are already walking.

At first, I was really fanscinated with the shoes. Why are there sounds coming out from the shoes? Then I started to stand unsupported..then stand longer.

Then mummy & daddy started bringing me to shopping mall & let me down to walk while they hold on to my hands. Hmm...must be the shopping trip that makes me wanna walk.

Last Saturday when we were at Auntie Ethel's plc to celebrate Mooncake Festival, I suddenly took 2 tiny steps. Mummy was SO EXCITED!! Keep clapping hands & shout hurray.

The next day at Auntie Lilian's place for gathering, I walked quite a distance on my own!

Then, it's really never-ending..I keep wanting mummy to hold my hands while I led her from room to room...to show her where I wanna go, what I wanna touch.

1 comment:

ah 敏 said...

Oh wow Kaylyn dats great!!! Come meet us soon so that we can 'shop' together!!! =)