baby development

Sep 11, 2007

Fun at Globetrotters

Mummy was so bored today so she brought me to Globetrotters at United Square for tea. We took a cab & reached there at 430pm. Auntie ylc & baby Caitz was late so we shopped aroud for awhile first.

Globetrotters was almost emty when we went in, except for 1 or 2 tables with diners. Mummy & Aunite ylc ordered some starter & fed us. Yum..yum..

There were some kids playing in the playroom & I kept turning my head to watch. Can't wait to get in. Mummy saw how impatient I was, so she brought me in although she hasn't finished eating.

There was a carer stationed in the playroom. Mummy thought she can just dump me in with the carer while she go enjoy her food. However, the rules states that kids below 2yrs of age has to be accompanied by adults. So no choice, mummy has to follow me in.

I removed my shoes & was given a sticker name tag to stick onto my top. Once in, I quickly crawl over to the kitchen playset. Hmm..not interesting enough, so I went to sit inside the toy car & started playing with the lego set. Wah! So interesting! I didn't wanna leave, but mummy insisted cos she hasn't finished her meal.

So both mummy & Autine ylc took turn to bring the baby into the playroom while the other jagar our belongings.

When I went into the playroom the 2nd time, I immediately set my eyes on the slide. Wah! I felt like I'm flying! I kept wanting to climb up & slide down until mummy was so tired that the carer took over while mummy rest at 1 corner. Haha..mummy, ur stamina is SOooo poor! Time to buck up!

Overall experience at Globetrotters:
It was FUNnnnnnzzzzz!! I LOVE the playroom! The carer was nice too! Even the serving staff are nice! They played with me while mummy was busy eating & chatting. Even went to blow up balloons for me & Caitz!

I wanna go there again!!
Mummy says I look like Princess Leia from StarWars.
Having fun...

No comments: