baby development

Sep 23, 2007

Dinner at Sunset Grill & Bar

Daddy & mummy brought me to the Sunset Grill & Bar today. It's situated deep deep within the Seletar Camp. Mummy saw Auntie MTDT's blog mentioning abt the restaurant that serves really good food, so she urge daddy to bring all of us there for dinner today.

We have no idea where the restaurant is & what's the address. But based on instinct, we managed to find our way there. We drove pass old colonel houses & abandon buildings. We could see the Singapore Flying Club, aeroplane runway & the hangers housing the planes but we didn't see any restaurant. Mummy called Auntie MTDT & she said the restaurant is at East Camp. Instead, we were at the opposite road, West Camp. So we made 1 BIG detour back to the East Camp. Actually it's not that far off the main road, just that we made a wrong turn to West Camp instead.

The restaurant was converted from a warehouse. And surrounding it is all the hangers & runway. Very laid-back. Nice country feeling... Mummy brought me to venture around the area while Daddy was waiting for the food to be served. There's a really big place to run around. We even saw a boy cycling & he kept pointing to me the 2 aeroplanes parked at the hanger. He's only 21mths old, so he can't really talk. But I understood what he meant. I'm so fanscinated by his tricycle that I kept wanting to walk over to touch it. But I guess the boy was afraid I'll spoil his tricycle so he kept going backwards. Haha.

Mummy & daddy ordered fish & chips & they tasted REALLY nice! Daddy said it's better than Fish & Co. & the price is slightly cheaper too cos they don't charge GST & service charge. In the end, I refused to eat the porridge mummy cooked for me, only wanting to eat the fries. Haha..I got my preference now, mummy.


1 comment:

The store keeper said...

I've got my preference too, I will reject fries now and prefer nuggets. Guess our taste bud hv matured...