baby development

May 21, 2007

Shopping at Vivo City

Mummy & Auntie Xernieve brought me to Vivo City today after my nap cos auntie wanted to buy some elbow pads from Daiso. However, she couldn't find any & the sales staff told her they do not carry the elbow pads at Daiso Vivo. Poor auntie, she has to make another trip to Daiso IMM again.

We also had tea at BakersInn. Mummy ordered an ice-cream waffles & longan tea. She also let me taste some ice-cream & auntie's pizza. Yum..yum...


Hmm...checking out the menu..what's NICE?


Let's take a snapshot before the food arrives...


Auntie Xernieve looking nice & poise...unlike mummy..:P

From where we're seated, we can see the water fountains & cable cars. I was so fanscinated tat I kept staring outside the windows.


A snapshot by the harbour...wif Daddy...


And Mummy...

Then Daddy joined us for dinner after work at Food Republic & we visited Da Yi at her house in Telok Blangah.




Mummy used Da Yi's camera to snap some photos of me horsing around in Da Yi's hse...

No comments: