baby development

May 19, 2007

Monkey Watching!

Mummy & daddy brought me to Upper Pierce reservior today to watch monkeys.

I'm scared of the monkeys & started to wimper when I see them jumping onto the bollard & fighting with each other.

At night, Ah Mah, Ah Gong, Da Yi & Da Yi Zhang came over to our house for dinenr & mahjong. I missed Ah Mah cos I've not seens her for so long & Ah Mah was happy that I still remember her. Ah Mah played with me, fed & bathe me while mummy & daddy ate dinner & played mahjong. Then Ah Mah tried to make me sleep but I was too excited to see Ah Mah that I could fall asleep. Finally after 2hrs rolling aroung in bed, I doze off.





Mummy then drove Ah Mah home cos Ah Gong haven't finished his mahjong game. Daddy & mummy won the game tonight. Yipee!!

No comments: