baby development

May 16, 2007

Auntie Xernieve Comes Visiting...

Auntie Xernieve came to visit me today. Mummy thought I was napping but I woke up immediately when I heard Auntie Xernieve talking in the living room.

Auntie Xernieve is teaching at St Gabriel's & is more free these few days because her school had just finished examinations & she's currently waiting to recieve the papers for marking. Mummy & auntie decided to go to nearby Hougang Mall for brunch & jalan jalan. It was blazing hot today, so we took a cab there although it only about 25mins walk from our house.

Auntie Xernieve treated Mummy to japanese food & desserts cos she said Mummy's not working so dun have fixed income. Mummy is so touched! Mummy gave me some tofu sushi, but it's too sweet so I only took a few small bites.




While we were shopping, I started to act cranky cos I'm sleepy & wanted to sleep. Auntie helped to carry me while Mummy tried out clothings & bag. But I only fell asleep when mummy put me into the pram & rock me to sleep.

Later in the evening, daddy dropped by to join us for dessert & fetch us home. I was very tired & slept early.

No comments: