baby development

Feb 21, 2009

Trip to Animals Resort

This is our first time going to Animals Resort. Uncle RB invited us to go together after b'fast at Jalan Kayu.

Animals Resort is located in a secluded road near Jalan Kayu. We followed the road signs & parked our cars along the narrow road. I can hear dogs barking before we even reached the main gate. Seems like this is the place which provides dogs grooming too.

Besides dogs, there're also parrots, koi fishes, goat, roosters, peacock, rabbits and hamsters. For $2, we get 3 types of feed for the animals. I enjoyed myself so much feeding the rabbits & goat. I guess the rabbits are too pampered as they dun seemed too eager abt the feed. They'll rather laze around staring at us.

Soon, it's getting hotter during noon time so we headed indoors to checkout the dogs. It's a pity that all the dogs are being kept in cages. I'm not sure why they're in cages but they seemed sad. Some of them are so excited to see us that they kept barking & jumping around their cages.

Mummy tried to tease them with her fingers outside the glass cages, but silly me, I kept pushing mummy's hands away for fear of her being biten by the dogs.

I hope mummy & daddy will bring me there again soon!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I brought dada there a few years ago when i was in Rosyth.. Its nothing fantastic as compared to Kid's kampong at pasir ris.. You should check out there.. Got Longang Fishing, Feeding animals too. Can even bring home the fish you caught.

Kaylyn said...

Ya, but Animal Resort is FREE!! Haha.