baby development

Feb 15, 2009

Singapore Flyer Night Flight

I've always been fanscinated by the 'giant ferris wheel' whenever daddy drove past KPE. My mouth always gap open in awe by just staring at the amazing technicolour flashing lights.

Finally, mummy & daddy took me to Singapore Flyer today. Actually I've been to Singapore Flyer afternoon flight before, but I was then too young & couldn't remember much. So mummy decided to bring me there again to recapture the moments & scenaric view, but this time, it'll be at night.

We had a nice dinner at the Hainanese Chicken Rice restaurant opposite Raffles Hotel, courtesy of Da Yi & Da Yi Zhang. But as it was still too early & bright after dinner ended, daddy decided to head down to Marina Sq to chill out in the air-conditioned mall while munching on yumming ice-cream. We ordered 5 different flavours of ice-cream but I only like Pistachio nut ice-cream.

We finally headed down to Singapore Flyer at 8pm. We bought the 8pm flight tickets & immediately boarded the capsules. The capsule was quite dark, save for some errie-looking blue light. This time, the view & scenary was vastly different as compared to our last visit. The city skyline looks like jewels shinning against the water reflection. We were all fanscinated. Mummy & daddy were busy taking photographs while I kept running around the capsule, climbing up & down the benches, annoying the other passangers in the process.

The flight finally ended after 30mins & we proceeded to the counter to purchase our 'superimposed' tourist-sy photo.

No comments: