baby development

Feb 3, 2009

Bye-byes

Mummy is returning to workforce soon and the intention is to send me to Ah Mah's house every morning before she goes to work.

In this case, mummy has no choice but to withdraw me out from the existing school & switch me to another school near Ah Mah's house so it'll be easier for Ah Mah in terms of travelling distance & convenience sake.

I'm sad to leave my school and apparently so are my teachers. Mummy managed to exchange some SMSes with Teacher Angie and she mentioned to bring me back for visits whenever we're free.

The next day, mummy brought me back to school for a short visit cos Teacher Angie had bought a farewell gift for me & had specifically asked mummy to bring me along to collect it. She had also brought along camera so we can have photos as keepsake.

With Teacher Angie

With Lao Shi

No comments: