baby development

Dec 20, 2007

Holiday in Genting Highlands

addy & Mummy brought me to Genting Highlands. This is our 2nd time there this year. The first time was during the National Day PH in August.

This time round, we took the morning coach instead. Mummy woke me up at 6am & we took a cab to Golden Mile Complex to board the coach. Like the previous time, we took the Luxury Coach from Five Stars because it's more comfy with full recline & massage function chairs & has video-on-demand & games for each seat.

Maybe because I was still in a dreamy state, I slept through-out the whole journey which was abt 7hours. Waking up only when it's time for milk & toilet breaks.

We reached First World Hotel, Genting at about 2pm & went straight to Ah Gong's room to meet up with the rest. They had arrived early in the morning since they took another coach the night before.

Then we headed to have lunch near the taxi station & back to our rooms for a rest. At 6pm, we met up again for dinner & retired at about 1030pm. Maybe due to the cold weather, I kept feeling very sleepy...yawning away after each meal. The average temperature was about 17 degree. It was very foggy & rained quite a bit while we were there.

The next 2 days, we spend most of our time eating, sleeping & walking around to explore. It's very crowded with holiday-makers so we didn't get to go on the amusement rides. Which is just as well, cos I'm scared of rides. Mummy tried to make me sit in one of the rides in the arcade, but I kept crying. I much prefered to stand outside & watch Isaac & Ashley riding on all the rides.

No comments: