baby development

Dec 5, 2007

The Bee Movie

It was a rainy day but Mummy still went ahead & brought me out for lunch with the CG gals.

We reached CG office at about 1230pm & saw many of mummy's ex-colleagues. However, I was abit shy & refused to leave mummy's side, only allowing Auntie Vikky & Auntie Frieda to carry me. And when Uncle Marc touched my thighs, I started pouting with tears swelling from my eyes. But still I refused to cry! Mummy said I was such gloomy today, unlike the usual me.

Anyway, we then proceeded to have baked rice with fish at the Hongkong Cafe in Orchard Cineleisure. I don't really like it & kept fussing until Auntie Vikky fed me her bee hoon & played Itsy Winsy Spider with me. Then I started laughing loudly.

Later, Mummy brought me to watch The Bee Movie. Today is the last day of screening, so there wasn't much audiences in the theatre. We had the whole row to ourselves with a loving couple sitting right infront of us. However, the theatre was SO WARM! That everyone was perspiring, incl me. Mummy had no choice but to use the changing mat to fan me. I sat quietly on Mummy's lap for the 1st 15mins. Thereafter, I kept fidgeting & lost concentration. Mummy had to bribe me with some biscuits & milk so that I can quiet down. I watched the rest of the movie standing on the floor while Mummy held my hand to prevent me from venturing away.

Overall, it was a very nice experience as I really enjoyed the movie. It was funny & I kept laughing & pointing at the animation on the big screen.

Mummy said she'll bring me for another movie next time when there are other suitable animation movies on show. Yipee!


Ticket stub from the movie...

No comments: