baby development

Dec 15, 2007

Hand Painting

Mummy asked Auntie Michelle to help her buy a box of hand paints from John Little since it's on sale. 4 big tubes for only $10.60. Very reasonable.

Mummy wanted me to try hand painting so she set up newspapers on the kitchen floor & used masking tape to secure it. Next, she dripped some paint on the art paper & put on art apron on me.

At first I didn't know what it was & simply stood there & stare. Mummy then pulled my hands towards the paint & smeared it with all the colours. So strange...I kept feeling the texture with my fingers.

Mummy kept trying to encourage me to play with the paint but I didn't dare. End up, the mission is a failure.

Hopefully next time, I'll have more fun with hand painting!


Testing out the paint


Feeling the texture

No comments: