baby development

Dec 6, 2008

Daddy's Leicester Uni Class Gathering

Daddy brought us to Auntie Kirsten hse for his Uni class gathering this evening. It was raining very heavily but luckily it stopped in time for us to start our BBQ session.

While all the uncles were busy helping out with the cooking, mummy was busy chatting away while I'm busy running around & playing with Elijah kor-kor.

I enjoyed feeding the fishes & turtles, seeing them fighting to snatch away the bread. But I guess the koi fishes don't really fancy the wholemeal bread as they swollow & puke it out again.

Mummy also brought me to the playground to play. I love the slides, rides, swings, see-saw & merry-go-round. The condo even have slides in the children's pool! But mummy didn't bring along my swimming costumes plus it was raining beforehand so the water is freezing cold, so I didn't have a chance to swim.

No comments: