baby development

Nov 23, 2008

Disney Princess

Daddy & mummy brought me to watch Disney Princess show at the indoor stadium today. It was an 11am show so before the show starts , Daddy brought us to have a quick bfast at the nearby MacDonalds.

By the time we are seated, the show had already started. I was so fanscinated with the stories that my eyes were glued to the stage for the entire show. The show tells the story of the 3 Disney princesses (Snow White, Cinderalle & Beauty & Beast). Although I'm not familiar with all the stories, but I still pay attention to the show. I must say the entire production is great & the stage sets are fantastic. I like how the magical lights lit-up when the fairy godmother appears.

During break-time, I saw lotsa jie-jies wearing pretty princess gowns, eating popcorns with princess packaging. I kept nagging at mummy that I want to 'eat princess', but daddy says it's too ex & there's no need to spend that kinda money. I'm so disappointed...:(

The show last about an hour and half, and we quickly left the indoor stadium to head out for lunch as our stomachs are all growling with hunger.

No comments: