baby development

Jan 8, 2008

2nd Day in Playgroup

Today, mummy decided NOT to sit in the class. When we reached there, there's the usual 3 kids crying & their guardian pacifying them. I was abit taken aback & quickly clung onto mummy's legs.

Mummy then took off my shoes & lead me to the play area which is filled with lego sets. However, I refused to sit down & kept staring at the kids crying. Mummy then had to sit down with me & showed me how to play with the lego sets.

After I've settled down, mummy gave me some water to calm me down. She had planned to sneak off after putting my water bottle back inside my abg but I quickly stood up & walked forward. Mummy had to pause at the door. Who knows, I'm actually walking towards the wall filled with posters on the wall.

The asst teacher saw me & quickly signal mummy that she'll take over from there. So mummy quickly sneak off while the asst teacher distracted me with the pixs on the wall while still carrying another sobbing boy.

When mummy came to fetch me after class, the asst teacher told her that I was a brave gal. Didn't cry at all until at the later part when it's break time & I didn't have any biscuits cos mummy didn't pack for me. So I cried while watching other kids munching on their biscuits. Asst teacher kindly offered me hers & I stopped crying immediately.

While walking home from school, I kept talking & singing. Mummy thinks I must be enjoying the class.

No comments: