baby development

Nov 15, 2007

Celebrating Auntie Winnie's Birthday

Auntie Winnie picked us up from home & drove us to Centerpoint to meet the rest of the CG Aunties for lunch to celebrate her birthday in advance.

I fell asleep the moment I was in Auntie Winnie's car cos I woke up early at 930am & refused to nap. I'm simply too excited knowing that mummy is bringing me to go 'gai-gai'.

I didn't even wake up when mummy transferred me to my pram, carried up the stairs & pushed into the restaurant.

Mummy only had about 30mins of peace enjoying her meal when I woke up from the power nap. Thereafter, I kept fussing cos I wanna try different food on the table. Hmm..I still enjoy Auntie Frieda's rice better. Yum yum. Soba & udon is too chewy for my liking & the fish roe in the sushi really sucks!

After lunch, mummy brought me to Taka Toys Fair. There wasn't really much stuff, more meant for bigger kids & the price is not so cheap afterall. So after walking 1 big round, we took a cab home without buying anything.

No comments: