baby development

Aug 23, 2007

Blood Test

Mummy brought me for Thyroid Blood Test today at Dr Pang's clinic. Normally, doc will use a syringe to draw blood. But because I'm still very young & my blood vessels are too small, Dr Pang has to use a fine needle to poke through my vein & let the blood slowly drop into the test tube.
So PAINFUL!! The whole process lasted for about 15mins & I was crying hysterically. I kept wanting Mummy to hold me, but Daddy hold on to me tight, for fear of the needle breaking inside me.
Waahhhhh..I NEVER wanna see a doctor every again!!

See out plastered hands. Mummy also got her blood tested at the same day...
Note from Mummy: Dear Kaylyn, you are such a brave gal. You stopped crying immediately after the needle was pulled out. Haha...you even beat Dr Pang's hand when he wanted to High-5 you. You must be really angry with him for inflicting such pain on you, right? Well, you blood test report turns out normal. What a relief!

No comments: