baby development

Jul 11, 2008

A Day @ Sentosa Beach

Mummy brought me to Sentosa beach for sand play today. We met Auntie ylc & jie jie Caitlin at Vivocity before heading to Giant to buy some snacks & a picnic mat.

We took the Sentosa tram @ level 4 of Vivocity & got off at the last station. It was bright & sunny when we reached there. We selected a spot under a couple of coconut trees & started to lay our picnic mat & sand toys.

I enjoyed playing with sand while mummy & auntie were busy munching & chitchatting away. Auntie ylc taught me how to bury her feet under the sand & I taught jie jie Caitlin to follow me, but it seems she's still abit afraid of sand.

We were there for awhile until mummy saw dark clouds approaching the beach from the sea. We quickly packed things up & headed to the station. Luckily it only started to rain after we reached the station. Phew!

No comments: