baby development

Mar 6, 2008

Thank you

After Busy Buddies class today, Mummy & Auntie Yuen brought me & Caitlyn to Toyrus Vivocity. Caitlyn had earlier indicated she wanna sit in my pram. Auntie Yuen is so surprised cos this is the 1st time Caitlyn wanted to sit in the pram on her own. Mummy then suggested going to Toyrus as she bought my pram from there.

We walked to Clarke Quay MRT station & took NEL train to Harbourfront. Caitlyn didn't fuss at all until we reached Toyrus when she started getting distracted by all the toys. Unfortunately, my pram is out of stock so we had to abandon the idea of getting a new stroller for Caitlyn.

We then proceeded to Kim Gary Hong Kong Cafe for dinner. Something interesting happened while we were there. The waitress was taking our orders & mummy said thanked her for the service. Before the waitress could turn & walk away, I quickly shouted 'xie xie' to her. Everyone was caught off guard & stunned for a second. The waitress then smiled at me & said welcome. Mummy is extremely pleased with me because this is the 1st time I said thank you without prompting from anyone. Mummy feels that her insistence in teaching me say please/thank you/sorry had finally paid off.

No comments: