baby development

Oct 7, 2007

New Meal Recipe

I have a new recipe for my lunch. It's FRIED RICE.

Mummy doesn't know how to cook fried rice, so daddy demonstrate to mummy in the middle of the night...cooking up a storm in the kitchen at 12midnight!

Here's mummy's modified version (cos she doesn't want to add too much seasoning into my food).

Fried Rice
Ingredients:
- Minced Meat (marinate with some saseme oil & chicken stock)
- Frozen vegs (to thaw & soak in water beforehand)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Overnight rice
- Chopped garlics
- Chicken stock

Method:
- Add a few drops of olive oil & stir fry some chopped garlics.
- Add minced meat & stir fry for awhile.
- Add frozen vegs.
- Add overnight rice & followed by egg.
- Add some chicken stock & stir fry for awhile till rice becomes golden brown.
- Serve.

Verdict:
I LOVE it! In fact, I ate 1.5bowls of fried rice, more than my porridge. Even though rice is supposed to be more filling than porridge.
My fav fried rice...

No comments: