baby development

Aug 14, 2006

Sharing the Joy - My 1st Mth Celebration

My 1st mth celebration was held on 13 August 2006 at Springdale. Mummy & daddy invited lotsa guests to share the joy. Other than immediate families, mummy & daddy also invited close friends, colleagues and ex-colleagues. Daddy's m'sian relatives also drove down specially to see me. Mummy said everyone is very curious about how I look like. Some commented that I dun like a chinese at all...hehe..mayb cos I'm very fair.
A slide show of me was also screened at the celebration...mummy made them during her confinement period.
I slept throughout the celebration even though I was passed around for people to carry & only woke up when everyone has left. Daddy said sleep is more important than anything else...2 thumbs up from ME!!

No comments: